The cooling mattress protector keeps the bed neater and fresh and protects it against stains, humidity, spots, and allergens. Whether you recently bought in the best cooling mattress protector for your sleep or wish to safeguard and extend the lives of your existing mattress, a cooling mattress protector will be available to rescue.
Choosing the best cooling mattress protector that is impenetrable, appealing, and has a cooling body heat cover to keep you cool while you sleep.
These high-tech products are more expensive, but they protect against discoloration, dust mites, and more. Each color shield has benefits and drawbacks, but they all make you feel comfortable all night.
top 12 Best Cooling Mattress Protectors
|List of Products||Price|
|SLEEP ZONE Premium Mattress Protector|
|UTOPIA Bedding Bamboo Mattress Protector||$23.99 Buy Now on Amazon|
|Protective Mattress Cover: SafeRest Hypoallergenic|
|Cooling Mattress Protector: SensorPEDIC SensorCOOL Ultra Cooling|
|Safe and Sound Waterproof Cooling Mattress Protector||$30.99 Buy Now on Amazon|
|Linenspa Zippered Waterproof Mattress Encasement|
|Lucid Premium Rayon from Bamboo Jersey Mattress Protector||$18.99 Buy Now on Amazon|
|Mattress Protector for Kids: Linenspa Zippered Mattress Encasement|
|Down Alternative Allergic Protector: Edilly Mattress Topper||Check Amazon for Best Price|
|Therapedic Cool-to-Touch Twin Mattress Protector with DreamSmart Technology in White||$85.99|
|Best Cooling Mattress Protector: Brooklyn Bedding|
|Tempur-Pedic, California King, White||$155.79 Buy Now on Amazon|
1. A Thicker, Cooler Protector than Cotton: SLEEP ZONE Premium Mattress Protector
If you value luxurious comfort and coolness, this is the best cooling mattress protector option for choosing. It has the potential to maintain your body’s temperature and a textured microfiber fabric built with innovation that wicks away sweat faster than cotton.
The pad is loaded with fibers, making it thicker than others on the market. It gives the feel of a goose and bends down without any cost while yet staying cold at night.
The quilted cushion expands to accommodate mattresses up to 21 inches in depth and meets OEKO- TEX standards. Indicating that it has been evaluated by independent sources to verify it does not contain dangerous chemicals. It is available in gray or white and has over 9,000 ratings.
2. UTOPIA Bedding Bamboo Mattress Protector
- Waterproof: Yes
- Depth: 17 inches
- Material: Bamboo
- Sizes: 5: Twin – Cal King
Select the Utopia Bedding Premium Bamboo Mattress Protector if you’re searching for something a little different. It’s a terrific means of protecting your new or existing mattress, as it’s fully waterproof, and many users say it’s rustle-free.
Plus, because it’s made of bamboo, it’s likely to be a touch more sustainable and environmental than most cotton rivals.
The washing instructions warn that the Utopia mattress protector must be cleaned with care. Still, with an aggregate score of 4.7 out of 5 on Amazon from over 26,500 user reviews (Jul 2021), it’s apparent that the vast majority of buyers are satisfied with their purchases.
3. Protective Mattress Cover: SafeRest Hypoallergenic
This fitted mattress protector is composed of 100% cotton terry, which makes it naturally breathable as well as hypoallergenic, waterproof, and excellent at wicking away sweat.
It is ideal for anyone who suffers from allergies because it protects against dust and other allergens and microorganisms. It might not last decades, but that doesn’t make it any less useful when it’s on your bed.
As far as endorsements go, it doesn’t get much better than this: one reviewer’s wife gave birth on this mattress protector and swears their mattress was not disrupted in any way.
If that is the case, you can be confident that this is an excellent choice for everyone, especially small children. It is available in six sizes and supports a mattress up to 18 inches deep.
And, with over 180,000 generally good ratings on Amazon, it is one of the shopping site’s most popular selections.
4. Best Cooling Mattress Protector: SensorPEDIC SensorCOOL Ultra Cooling
SensorPEDIC SensorCOOL Mattress Protector’s soft, breathable fabric will keep you comfortable throughout the night. This shield is designed to keep you cool on hot nights. Machine washable for convenience.
The Soft, breathable fabric keeps your bed feeling cool and comfortable. The Liquid-resistant backing wrapped in it protects against spills and stains. The Elastic bed skirt keeps it in place as you toss and turn. Made up with 100% nylon fabric.
Easily washable in a washing machine and dry by hanging it on a line. Available in 5-years limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fits mattresses up to 18″ deep
- Twin measures 39″ W x 75″ L
- Twin XL measures 39″ W x 80″ L
- Full measures 54″ W x 75″ L
- Queen measures 60″ W x 80″ L
- King measures 76″ W x 90″ L
5. Safe and Sound Waterproof Cooling Mattress Protector
While several mattress protectors promote cooling capabilities, many Amazon reviewers claim that this one delivers.
This selection is made of stain- and wrinkle-resistant micro-fiber and 3-D air fibers that are very comfy but don’t trap heat. This mattress protector is stain-resistant and machine-washable, in addition to being completely waterproof.
Even better, the pockets on this protector are deep enough to support mattresses up to 18 inches deep. Many Amazon reviewers who suffer from night sweats agree that this mattress protector is the finest available for hot sleepers.
6. A Modest Non-Allergenic Mattress Protector: Linenspa Zippered Waterproof Mattress Encasement
- Waterproof: Yes
- Depth: 12 inches
- Material: Polyester/Polyurethane
- Sizes: 5: Twin – Cal King
- Trial: N/A
- Warranty: 10 years
If you’re on a tight budget, the Linenspa Zippered Waterproof Mattress Encasement is a good option. It comes in several sizes that completely encircles the mattress and zip shut to provide optimum protection against liquids and allergens.
This mattress protector is well-liked on Amazon, with a rating of 4.6/5 based on over 13,900 user reviews. The general belief is that it supplies high-quality protection, particularly for allergy sufferers, at a very low price. People love the zipper design because it provides a tight seal that protects your mattress from bed pests.
It’s worth noting that this cover can only accommodate mattresses up to 12 inches deep. If you have a quad-core hyper-foam behemoth, the Linenspa protector may fall short. For most of us, although, this is a nice cheap choice that provides solid, basic security without costing a three-digit sum.
Also Read: Natural, Non-Toxic Best Organic Mattress
7. Cheapest cooling mattress protector: Lucid Premium Rayon from Bamboo Jersey Mattress Protector
Many reviewers who appreciated this more economical bamboo mattress protector sought something that’ll protect their mattress while not retaining extra heat. “I’m a huge guy who lives on the coastline in the ‘HOT, Humid South,’ thus I can’t have hot,” one such critic explains.
This Lucid mattress protector was everything he needed: “You simply can’t go wrong if you require a breathable, thin, low-cost cover that won’t impact the feel of your mattress.” Another reviewer was initially skeptical of the low price but wrote, “You can feel the cooling when you climb into bed.”
Furthermore, it keeps their bedding clean. Their “dogs have already put it to the test by puking on my bed. However, it was effective. It was not accepted.”
8. Mattress protector for kids: Linenspa Zippered Mattress Encasement
Parents who purchased this for their kids are enthused about the protection against bed-weathering and how waterproof it is.
One parent bought it “perfectly” for her “daughter that sometimes wet the bed.” Now the enclosure can be removed and washed, and the mattress keeps it clean and dry. In the darkness of night, you no longer scrub the bed.”
Another replies, “Wow. This waterproof cover has prevented our double mattress from soaking my son’s bed.” A mother bought it for her bed, in which her baby frequently creeps and says, “It’s 2 a.m, and my baby just messed.
The sheets were saturated. I was sure that the protector was made, but my coat was dry, to my surprise. It’s a bit hard, but the money is worth it.”
A parent ” The noisy plastic coverings made it difficult to believe the new mattress would keep moisture out.” But they acknowledge, “I’ve been wrong, boy. It is 100% waterproof and calm as you can while moving in the bed.”
9: Down Alternative Allergic Protector: Edilly Mattress Topper
This soft and thick mattress protector is ideal for sleeping hot sleepers and people with allergies. It’s full of alternate, fluffy, and will not shift its fill thanks to the stitching of the box.
But there’s also a 100 and Egyptian cotton bag that keeps you fresh, even if you lie on a mattress with foam. The machine can be cleaned and is up to 21 centimeters deep.
Creative Box Design. No movement, no clumping, and Small Box Stitching. The fabric material decides that it is not simple to deform and lasts a long period. The thickening process aims to maintain warmth, comfort, and softness.
Health must be what we cherish most. With greater memory and flexibility, this mattress top pad uniformly distributes weight, helping you relax and watch without backache. Ideal for people who sleep side, back, or stomach sleepers. You will notice the difference when you think about it.
10. Therapedic Cool-to-Touch Twin Mattress Protector with DreamSmart Technology in White
Discover a quiet sleep in the night with the Therapedic Cool-to-Touch Twin Mattress Protector. This protector has a ventilated and moisture-cooling fabric for a cool night’s sleep.
Give yourself the Cool to Touch Twin Mattress Protector from Therapeutic a wonderful night’s sleep. It features unique cooling properties. The waterproof and anti-allergic barrier protects the mattress. Stretchable to fit bed skirt.
Structured with 100% Polyethylene fabric, Inner Yarns, and Back with 100% Polyester. Easily washable and available with a 20-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Fits mattresses up to 20″ deep
- Twin measures 75″ L x 39″ W
- Twin XL measures 80″ L x 39″ W
- Full measures 75″ L x 54″ W
- Queen measures 80″ L x 60″ W
- King measures 80″ L x 76″ W
- California King measures 84″ L x 72″ W
11. Best Cooling Mattress Protector: Brooklyn Bedding
- Made of conductive substance that draws moisture away from the body
- Waterproof, dust mite, and bed bug resistant
- Machine washable and dryable
The Brooklyn Bedding Cooling Mattress Protector is breathable and cool to the touch. Protecting the mattress enhances its general breathability and moves heat away. No dust mites or other allergies.
Titan Cool is inserted into the cooling mattress protector surface by the manufacturer. The PCM material boosts the protector’s conductivity and removes heat from the organism. Airflow rises with respirable elastic manufacture.
The Brooklyn Bedding Mattress Protector can be washed in warm or cool water and tumble-dried on a low setting by a shopper who desires an easy-to-clean mattress pad. The mattress pad gives a protective covering to the mattress, which reduces wear and tear. The waterproof manufacturing avoids the coloring of the bed underneath.
The Brooklyn Bedding Cooling Mattress Protector is a thin cover, so users should not expect it to make the mattress soft or firm. It is great for customers who wish to prevent spills and blemishes and improve general respirability.
Brooklyn Bedding provides the Cooling Mattress Protector with a 30-day sleep trial.
12. Cool Luxurious Mattress Protector: Tempur-Pedic, California King, White
- Cool, comfortable knit luxury is cool. Clever Climate Technology with high molecular yarn that immediately feels cold
- Water-resistant to spills and stains
- Tempur-Ultifit system with a top and side 2-way stretch. Fits up to a 20-inch color mattress
- Cleaning and drying machine
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Also Read: 10 Best Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
Mattresses protectors are a silicone coating for a mattress to protect it from harm and allergies. Mattress guards usually wrap it into a mattress completely and close it with a zip. A mattress protector protects against the following:
- Dust mites
- Sweat and moisture
- Bed bugs
- Sprinkling and crumbing
How to Select the Best Cooling Mattress Protector?
Choosing the best cooling mattress protector for one’s requirements does not have to be difficult or time-consuming. Examine the evaluations for each common item to determine which one may be the best choice for your mattress.
The primary distinction between the models is the mattresses size that each protector wraps, so be sure to choose a mattress cover that completely covers your bed. Additionally, they work on canvas mattresses. While a cool wash is normally recommended for bed covers to help prevent deterioration, review the directions included with your mattress protector to ensure proper care.
If you’re buying mattress protectors for an institution, such as a medical center, it’s a good idea to purchase many covers so they can be readily swapped out and washed more frequently than you would at home. Please consider that while mattress covers protect the surface and edges of your mattress, they do not cover the entire surface.
If you’re concerned about pests, insects, or other potential hazards beneath your mattress, you may decide to purchase an additional cover or covering to suit the base of your bed.
With sweat and other human fluids, children’s messes, pet prints, and late-night nibbles, that’s always a great idea to safeguard a significant investment like your mattress with a durable but comfortable cover.
An effective mattress protector should incorporate both aesthetic and functional aspects.
- To safeguard your mattress from spillage, stains from sweat, particles such as dust, bedbugs, and bedwetting.
- Breathable: A effective barrier against allergens limits the growth of hazardous microorganisms that feed on the clogged pores generated on your mattress.
- Washable: It is easily removable, machine washable, and dries quickly. You’ll be able to sleep on a fresh and clean mattress for an extended period.
- Comfort: When you turn in bed, a flexible and smooth mattress protector made of organic materials makes no sound or movement.
- Durability: An excellent mattress protector should last for at least a year or maybe longer. However, it is based upon adequate maintenance.
Instructions for Cooling Mattress Protector
Once you’ve chosen a comfortable and best cooling mattress protector, you must manage it to ensure that you get your money’s worth. Here are some pointers to assist you:
- Clean your new mattress protectors before the first time you use them. This eliminates any scents from the packing and soothes the fabric.
- Use either warm or cold water. Do not iron or dry clean. Heat causes the carefully developed fabric membrane to blister. Water at 60°C, on the other hand, is effective in destroying trapped germs and dust mites.
- When cleaning your mattress protector, just use a bleach-free detergent. The protecting coating of the mattress protector is eroded by bleach.
- Follow the sew-in guidelines included with your product packing.
- Hang your mattress protector to dry for optimum exposure to sunlight. Any leftover bacteria will be killed as well.
Pros and Cons
- Several mattress protectors include the whole mattress in a zipped cover for full protection.
- Protectors for mattresses can give improved air ventilation and cooler sleep.
- Mattress protectors increase mattress life, not provides extra convenience.
- Mattress protector protects against dampness, entering insects, and allergens.
- Unlike other sheets and covers, mattress protectors are light, easy to attach and remove from a mattress.
- Most protectors can be cleaned easily. You may just slip them off and put them in the washing machine.
- Some claimed heat retention due to mattress protectors. To avoid this, look for a ventilated protection.
- Some protectors have been told that a crunching, plastic sound is produced when sleepers move about because of the waterproof material.
- Mattress guards, particularly fitted types, can sometimes shift and entangle under the sheets, creating irritation and minimization of protection.
- A mattress protector offers no extra softness to your mattress. Its only aim is to safeguard the mattress.
Mattresses can become a breeding place rapidly for dust mites, bacteria and allergens. If you are suffering from infectious of any kind, protecting yourself from harmful allergens is very vital. If you frequently wake up with a flat nose, itching, or breathing issues, limiting your exposure to minuscule allergens and pollution will help you sleep better.
Best Cooling Mattress Protector can also help you protect your mattress from a bed bug that is a major inconvenience. You may even have to trash your mattress and other luxury stuff.
Everyone wants the best cooling mattress protectors on their beds. Without a cover, owning a mattress is like having a costly smartphone without a covering. If you don’t have one, acquire one, even if for $30 it is the cheap one. It’s healthier and could secure your investment, which could be $1000 or more.
In your overall health, sleep plays a crucial part. It is in your best interests to ensure as healthy as possible your hours of rest. A third of our lives are spent relaxing, and the best cooling mattress protectors can assist ensure time is spent well.
Also Read: Purple Mattress Protector: Review 2021