The remedy to uneasiness is a mattress that has the appropriate firmness, pressure alleviation, and conformability for the individual. Best gel memory foam mattress is the most supportive and comfortable mattress available today.
To relieve pressure and pain spots, it drains away heat and conforms to your body. Gel foam mattresses are available in various hardness levels so that they can accommodate the sleeping preferences of just about everybody.
Throughout this post, we’ll go over the many types of gel memory foam, their characteristics, as well as how to choose the best gel memory foam mattress for you.
Top Picks for Best Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Best Gel Infused Memory Foam- Modway Aveline
- Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Sweetnight Cool Gel Queen Mattress in a Box
- Best Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress- Classic Brands
- Best for Side Sleepers- Zinus Green Tea
- LUCID- Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Novilla Full-Size Mattress
- Sleep Innovations Marley Cooling Gel Mattress
- Nectar Queen Mattress
- Slumber Solutions Memory Foam Mattress
- Classic Brands Mercer Innerspring Mattress
1. Best Gel Infused Memory Foam- Modway Aveline
- Queen Sized Mattress
- 10′′ Gel-infused Memory Foam
- Cooling Mattress
- Sleep Soundly
- • CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
- Ten-year manufacturer’s warranty
The search for a mattress that is right for just one person is challenging enough, much less the one that can match the requirements of a couple while providing equal support for both of them. This gel-infused memory foam mattress is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of sleepers, thanks to its simple and versatile design.
Up to 600 pounds can be supported by this mattress’s two layers of cooling gel-infused foam on top and responsive foam at the bottom.
This gel memory foam mattress is great for couples because it conforms to each individual’s body type while reducing motion transfer. It can distribute your weight evenly throughout the sleeping surface, preventing stress and tension in your body from being overworked.
- Affordability and comfort are key features of this product.
- Motion transfer is minimized as a result of this feature.
- There are three variations to choose from.
- The back, hips, and shoulders are relaxed
- Initially, there will be off-gassing.
2. Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Gel Memory Foam Mattresses
- Mattresses up to 12 inches in Height
- Queen Size
- Medium-Plush Texture
- The CertiPUR-US Certification.
The usage of 2 inches of gel-infused foam mattresses in conjunction with 3 inches of gel-infused foam serves to maintain your cooler while you are sleeping.
The 7 inches of contouring high-density foundation foam in any sleeping position help distribute pressure spots uniformly while providing surrounding stability and responsive relief.
The cool gel in conjunction with high-quality memory foam molds to your body’s contours while the open-cell structure promotes better circulation and complies with CertiPUR-US program requirements for functionality, emissions, and durability.
It will arrive compressed, rolled up, and in a box at your door, ready for quick assembly.
- Adjustable Base Friendly
- It is a very soft mattress that is neither too hard nor too soft.
- The package was destroyed
- Sitting for lengthy periods is difficult since you sink into it.
3. Sweetnight Cool Gel Queen Mattress in a Box
- Gel Memory Foam for Cool Sleep
- 12-inch Plush Pillowtop Hybrid Mattress
- Queen Size in Grey
- CertiPUR-US certified
- Motion Isolating Individually Wrapped Coils
Motion isolation for a calm, undisturbed night’s sleep. It has 775 individually wrapped innerspring coils and Gel Memory Foam for optimum support. Backache, tossing, and turning? It moves independently of its mate to ensure a peaceful night’s sleep. This medium-firm queen mattress prevents sagging and roll-off.
3-Zone Pouch your body weight is appropriately absorbed and dispersed throughout the mattress thanks to the 3-zone independent coiled spring construction.
It also provides targeted body support, optimal back support, and posture. To achieve ideal comfort, the gel memory foam layer progressively responds to body weight and temperature.
US Foam that’s been approved by the industry. No formaldehyde, mercury, or other heavy metals are used in the production of this product. To avoid rusting and deformation, use a spring coil made of high-quality carbon steel. With this Queen-sized mattress, you and your spouse can have a better night’s sleep.
As the manufacturer and owner of the brand, there is no risk in purchasing the lowest-priced Mattress available, having a 10-year warranty. Nearly all of our clients opt to maintain and recommend their Queen size hybrid mattress to others after purchasing one.
Usually fit all Queen size frames, including box springs, floors, and slatted bases. It takes 72 hours for your new mattress to regain its soft shape and lose its odor.
- Supportive and pressure-relieving
- Reduces motion transfer
- Provides emotional and physical support.
- Motion transfer is minimized
- It takes a long time for the expansion to be done
4. Best Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress- Classic Brands
- Cool Gel Chill Memory Foam
- Mattress Size: 14-Inch
- Included: 2 BONUS Pillows
- Certified by CertiPUR-US
- Queen Sized Bed-in-a-Box
- 10-Year warranty
With the Classic Brands Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress, you get the best of both worlds: quality pressure-relieving foam and cool gel memory foam with a high density.
This mattress is firm, but it also has a lot of giving, so it conforms perfectly to your body. As a result, you sleep better and start waking up pain-free, thanks to this powerful combination.
Because of the gel layer, you slept cooler and don’t awake sweaty as a result of the gel layer’s ability to control your body temperature.
This mattress is only protected by Amazon’s 30-day refund policy, as opposed to the majority of the other mattresses on this list, which are protected by a lengthier return policy.
- All sleeping postures are accommodated
- Discomfort and Pressure are relieved.
- Cool and Breathable
- A medium-firm texture to the pillow top
- It has the potential to be more durable.
5. Best for Side Sleepers- Zinus Green Tea
- Mattress with Cooling Gel Foam
- Memory Foam Infused with Green Tea
- Mattress Size: 12″ inches
- Certified by CertiPUR-US
- The queen-sized mattress comes fully assembled in a box.
Side sleepers require a mattress that is neither too soft nor too hard to ensure optimal spinal alignment and pressure relief at key pressure points in the body while they sleep.
This Zinus gel-infused memory foam mattress is ideal for people who prefer a mattress that is neither too hard nor too soft and can support up to 500 pounds. Available in 4 profiles from 6 to 12 inches.
The gel-infused mattress has three layers: a high-density foam base for stability and comfort, luxury foam for body contouring, and gel memory foam for improved ventilation and temperature control.
- There are four distinct profile options to choose from.
- Side sleepers will benefit the most from this design.
- Relieving the Pressure
- Motion transfer is little in this case.
- Provides assistance and comfort
- The corners don’t always expand to their full potential.
6. LUCID- Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Mattress with Gel Memory Foam
- 10 Inch Medium Plush Feel
- Bamboo Charcoal is Safe for People with Allergies.
- Queen Sized Mattress
- CertiPUR-US Certified
This mattress’s 10-inch Medium-Plush Feel design makes it comfortable for people who sleep on their sides, backs, or stomachs. Cooling gel-infused memory foam conforms to the body’s temperature while relieving pressure areas.
To keep you more comfortable as you sleep, the 2.5-inch top layer of vented gel memory foam helps regulate your body’s temperature and promote circulation.
Durability and full-body support are provided by 1.5 inches of transitional foam and 5.5 inches of strongly activated charcoal-infused support foam.
To guarantee your complete safety and comfort, its CertiPUR US-certified memory foam.
- The firmness that’s just right
- Invest in a good mattress and get a good night’s sleep.
- Exceptional mattress at a fantastic price
- Vacuum sealed container has mold in it
- Only for the tiniest and lightest of individuals
7. Novilla Full-Size Mattress
- Gel Memory Foam Mattress in Full Size
- 12″ of Gel Memory Foam on Top
- Cool Sleep and Pressure Relief
- The feeling of Medium Firmness
- Isolation from Movement
- Mattress in a Box
- Fits all Bed Frames
Novilla full-size foam mattress comes in 4 layers. The top memory foam mattress is gel-infused to keep you cool. This memory foam mattress’ egg crate-shaped foam layer improves ventilation throughout. The bamboo mattress cover improves 30% breathability. This mattress keeps you sleeping longer.
Compression is relieved by gel memory foam mixed with comfort foam. And 2 layers of high-density foam for further durability and body support for perfect spinal alignment. To avoid sagging and roll-off. There is no noise whether you sleep alone or with a spouse.
A mattress is made of CertiPUR-US certified foam, free of dangerous off-gassing and heavy metals like formaldehyde. The removable mattress cover is made of skin-friendly rayon fabric. Novilla’s full-size memory foam mattress feels like sleeping on a cloud.
Try it out by following the directions. It’s simple to assemble and works with a wide range of bed frames, including those on the floor. When it comes to airing out and reshaping a mattress, it is recommended that you give it at least 72 hours.
For mattresses, there is a 10-year warranty period, with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Help resolve any dissatisfied issues with our knowledgeable customer service staff.
- Highly Breathable
- Relieves Pain and Dampens Partner’s Movements
- Hassle-Free for Return and Refund
- A Safe and Comfortable sleep environment
- Does not last more than 4 months due to poor quality
- Holds heat and creates unpleasant hot areas
- Poor Quality and No Support
8. Sleep Innovations Marley Cooling Gel Mattress
- White Queen-Sized Mattress
- Cooling Gel Memory Foam
- 10-Year Warranty
- CertiPUR-US Certified
- Made in the USA
Gel memory foam mattresses can benefit from a flexible design that lets you pick a model that’s just right for you. These gel memory foam mattresses from Sleep Innovations are available in three different heights — 8-inches, 10-inches, and 12-inches.
If you’re petite or only need a mattress for a guest bedroom, go with the thinnest option. Heavier sleepers and side sleepers will benefit most from a 12-inch profile, while most people in between will benefit from a 10-inch gel memory foam mattress.
There are three layers to this mattress. The mattress is topped with 2 inches of gel-infused foam for ventilation and cooling. Also, it has 3 inches of ventilated foam below it and a high-density foam foundation that varies in thickness depending on the mattress profile you select.
- Good Edge Support
- Doesn’t become too hot.
- Committed to a great night’s sleep.
- Back and Side sleepers will appreciate this bed.
- Some find it insufficiently solid.
9. Nectar Queen Mattress
- Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Five Layers of Comfort
- CertiPUR – US Certified Foams
- 365-Night Home Trial
- Nectar Forever Warranty
When you get a Nectar Mattress, you’ll have a full year to try it out before you have to commit to buying it.
To avoid sleeping hot or experiencing lumps, Nectar is a gel memory foam bed-in-a-box that’s made for all types of sleepers.
Quilted cooling Tencel mattress covers the top layer. Another gel memory foam layer distributes your weight. Add an adaptive response transitional layer to avoid sinking into quicksand. Supported by a foundation layer. A mattress cover at the very bottom prevents mattress slippage.
The perfect balance of support and comfort. Nectar conforms to your body, easing aches and pains. It’s sturdy enough to withstand you but gentle enough to comfort you.
Even on 90° evenings, Nectar sleeps cool, gradually managing heat throughout the night. While you own the mattress, they will provide a guarantee on Nectar.
- Ideal Support for any Position
- A high-quality mattress at an affordable price
- A fantastic mattress for stomach and side sleepers.
- The mattress continues to emit noxious odors three days after purchase.
- There is not much support in this mattress.
10. Slumber Solutions Memory Foam Mattress
- Base Foam Supportive for Improved Comfort
- Memory Foam Gel 4 Inches Thick
- Choose Your Comfort Mattress
- Color: White
- Firmness: Medium
- Available in Queen Size
Sleep on a queen-sized Slumber Solutions choose your comfort gel memory foam mattress. This mattress comes in a variety of firmness levels to fit your body type. This mattress can be used with most beds or platform foundations.
Each layer of the mattress is made up of three distinct materials. This mattress reduces motion transfer and provides customized body support, making it more comfortable for all users. 3 inches of 3.5-pound gel memory foam cover the sleeping surface to keep you cool as you rest.
Reduces the likelihood of motion and pressure points being transmitted, resulting in more restful sleep. A solid support is provided by three inches of 3.5 lbs. plush gel memory foam, three inches of 1.8 lbs. plush polyurethane foam, and eight inches of 1.8 lbs. supportive foundation foam.
Compatibility with most box springs and platforms. Due to robotic manufacturing techniques, the actual size may vary.
There are three mattress firmness options: gentle, medium, and hard. Removing the mattress from the packing within 72 hours of receiving ensures memory foam expansion.
Unwrap the mattress, wait 48 hours for the mattress to readjust to its natural shape, and allow several hours for the odor to dissipate.
Soft gel memory foam measures 3″ thick; plush polyurethane foam measures 3″ thick; sturdy base foam measures 8″ thick.
Gel memory foam 3 inches, polyurethane foam 3 inches, and a supporting 8-inch base foam are used. Supportive base foam measures 8 inches in height and includes 3 inches of firm gel memory foam, 3 inches of firm polyurethane foam.
Memory Foam Tips:
The memory foam expands fastest if removed from its wrapping within 72 hours after delivery. This item is extremely well packaged upon delivery. Once you’ve unwrapped it, give it at least 48 hours to recover to its natural form.
- Eliminates Motion Transfer
- Compatibility with Most Typical Box Springs and Platform Foundations
- Inconvenient pressure points to keep you awake at night
11. Classic Brands Mercer Innerspring Mattress
- Queen Sized Bed-in-a-Box
- Gel Memory Foam Mattress
- Innerspring Hybrid 12-Inch Pillow Top Mattress
- CertiPUR-US certifications
- 10-Year Assurance
The innerspring coils and gel memory foam are used to create this cost-effective hybrid mattress. The two together are thought to help dissipate heat and provide comfort. The bed is made with CertiPUR-US certified materials and comes with a 10-year warranty.
These mattresses mix classic innerspring coils with the newest versions of gel memory foam for a relaxed sleeping experience. They’re the latest bedding technology. Pillowcase features a quilted knit top with corded edging and breathable knit sides.
For a more peaceful, deeper sleep, combine gel-infused memory foam with orthopedic support foam that evaporates body heat and provides a more pleasant resting surface.
Innerspring coils wrapped in eight inches of fabric each move individually, lowering the perception of movement and reducing the amount of time that motion is disturbed.
High-quality memory foam contours to your body, while cool gel controls your body’s temperature. The porous, open-cell design promotes better circulation and complies with the CertiPUR-US program’s performance, emission, and durability requirements.
- It’s incredibly comfortable! Lots of support
- A high-quality mattress at an affordable price
- The best firm mattress for back support
- The material is too soft and wears unevenly.
- The springs are concentrated in the bed’s midsection, which makes it extremely uncomfortable to positioning
What is Gel Memory Foam Mattress?
Gel-infused memory foam is used to make gel mattresses. Customers have a choice between gel foam and other materials (hybrid) or all-foam options (made entirely of gel foam).
Traditional memory foam has a comparable look and feels to these and the same pressure-relieving cushioning support. When you get up, your mattress quickly returns to its normal shape thanks to the use of gel.
Heat retention is a major issue with regular memory foam; however, the gel may help. It adds ventilation and air circulation for cooler sleep. Some gel mattress owners still experience heat retention difficulties, so it’s best to try one out first.
Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Advantages
Natural latex or memory foam mattresses appeal to many customers, but they aren’t ready to make the financial commitment required to purchase one. A good latex or memory foam mattress costs a lot. However, some folks believe their old mattress has some life remaining in it.
You have options. Your present mattress will last longer with a cool gel mattress topper while giving you a taste of life with natural latex or memory foam in the future.
Cool Gel Memory Foam Topper Advantages
It sleeps cool, which is important for people who have difficulties sleeping due to heat. And sleeping cold is vital because many experts say cooler temperatures are optimal for sleeping.
This mattress’s revolutionary cooling technology draws heat from the body while you sleep, in contrast to other memory foam mattresses that act as insulators (holding heat near the body).
Even though it’s a nice perk, it’s not the only one you’ll get from resting on a PlushBeds cool gel mattress topper. Some further advantages of sleeping on a cool gel mattress topper include the following.
Some Extra Advantages
- The pressure point-relieving properties of memory foam are well-known. In other words, the Cool Gel Topper doesn’t do anything new. As a result, there is greater weight distribution throughout the body. As a result, your spine, hips, knees, and neck are all relieved of pressure.
- The mattress toppers are free of scents and off-gassing fillers that could be dangerous. You won’t even discover any harmful or filler chemicals in the products.
- The Cool Gel Topper’s tightly interwoven cell structure ensures that it will be extremely robust, keeping its original form and without sagging over time.
- More and more individuals are concerned about the environmental impact of buying and consuming things. Providing organic and eco-friendly mattresses is something that PlushBeds have always taken seriously.
With the cool gel memory foam topper, you can sleep cooler without buying a new mattress. There is no better chance to explore the many perks of memory foam without first purchasing it.
Tips for Choosing Gel Memory Foam Mattress
Many mattress producers provide suggestions to assist you in getting the best gel mattress for your requirements. However, there are a few general considerations to make before going shopping.
Even while gel foam is made to keep you cool while you sleep, it can also be combined with other treatments to relieve spine and pressure-point pain and prevent motion transmission.
CertiPUR-US and Greenguard certifications confirm that the gel passes major safety standards while being made of synthetic materials. In addition, by obtaining such certificates, you’ll reduce the likelihood of unwanted off-gassing.
Firmness and Support
The firmness of many mattresses can be customized to meet your specific needs. If you prefer to sleep on your side, go with a plush mattress. A firmer mattress is recommended if you prefer to sleep on your back or stomach.
According to the International Chiropractors Association, depending on the size of the mattress you desire, you should opt for a hybrid mattress with at least 300 coils.
Choosing a mattress with a straightforward return policy and an in-home sleeping trial is another smart move. No matter how many ratings a mattress gets, the only way to truly know if it’s right for you is to sleep on it yourself.
Remember that while returns appear to be straightforward on paper, they necessitate a significant amount of labor. Always read the small print to ensure you’re clear on your responsibilities.
Some companies won’t repay you if you don’t return the mattress and produce a tax receipt to prove your charitable contributions.
Also Read: 16 Best Luxury Mattress of 2021
What to look for in a Gel Memory Foam Mattress
When looking for a gel memory foam mattress, there are a few factors to take into account.
- For back and stomach sleepers, cooling gel mattresses on the medium-firm side are ideal. (Although some manufacturers do provide mattresses made of softer cooling gel.)
- Memory foam and hybrid foam, and coil mattresses with cooling gel are available. For the most part, memory foam mattresses are softer, while hybrids offer a better balance of bounce and support.
- A mattress can incorporate cooling gel in several methods, from cooling beads to foam impregnated with the substance. When combined with other breathable materials, each style successfully keeps you cool.
What is Gel Memory Foam?
Gel memory foam is a newer material developed to combat memory foam’s major flaw – its heat-trapping capabilities. Thanks to millions of liquid gel particles or pure gel, gel memory foam mattresses are soft to the touch and breathable. Thermal conductor, the gel draws heat from its surroundings instead of retaining it underneath the mattress.
Do gel foam and memory foam differ?
Both gel and regular memory foam have advantages. They’re both good for couples, as memory foam reduces motion transfer. The fundamental difference is that gel-infused memory foam reduces heat-trapping and allows for a cooler sleep.
What is the ideal thickness of a gel memory foam mattress?
Thicknesses of gel memory foam mattresses range from 10 to 14 inches, and the ideal choice for you will be determined by how much support you require and if you like a firmer or softer feel.
Do gel memory foam mattresses tend to sag?
Memory foam always sags to some degree because of its naturally contouring qualities. Gel mattresses with a firmer base can help reduce drooping, and a mattress topper can act as additional protection around your body and the gel foam underneath.
With the best gel memory foam mattress, sensitive areas like your lower back will be supported, and pressure spots and soreness will be alleviated. Gel foam keeps hot sleepers cool while also providing the motion isolation that one would expect from a memory foam product.
On the other hand, cool gel mattresses come in a wide variety of styles and materials. The greatest mattress for you will determine how cool you want to sleep at night and what sleeping position you prefer.
Some cooling materials are more effective than others, and the firmness of a mattress can vary. When settling on a cool gel mattress, consider both of these factors.